Please use the form below to book your stay. This form is also the best space for all your questions - we are happy to answer any questions you may have!
THE NEAREST AVAILABLE DATES
MAY: terminy dostępne
JUNE: terminy dostępne
WEEKEND "BOŻE CIAŁO":
brak dostępnych terminów
Write to us:
Contact for direct booking:
Phone: + 48 608 763 427
Once we confirm the availability of the apartment, please transfer a deposit of 30% of the price of the stay.
Reception of the deposit is the condition of confirming the reservation.
Bank account number:
54 1020 2980 0000 2502 0095 6037
Unconfirmed bookings will be canceled after three days.
BOOKING CONDITIONS | PAYMENT | CANCELLATION
- Your stay is confirmed after paying the deposit of 30% of the booking value within 3 days of receiving the booking summary by e-mail..
Bank account number: 54 1020 2980 0000 2502 0095 6037
- The payment for the stay is forfeited if you do not show up on the first day of planned stay.
- If you cancel the stay more than 30 days before the planned arrival, the deposit can be used for another stay within the same calendar year..
- If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit is not refundable.
- In the case of shortening the stay, we do not refund the fees for unused days.
- The price includes 8% VAT. On request VAT invoice for a company under condition that the tax identification number is provided at the time of booking. Possibility to issue VAT invoice for a natural person without the tax identification number.
The Kraina Wetlina lies
in the mountains we love.
Kraina Wetlina is located within Bieszczady National Park, in the heart of Wetlina village. Location at the foot of the renown Polonina Wetlińska ensures both beautiful scenery outside the window but also quick access to most local attractions as well as proximity to shops and restaurants. Despite its advantageous position, Kraina Wetlina apartments are detached from other surrounding buildings, guaranteeing a comfortable stay in peace and quiet - our closest neighbors are a meadow and a forest leading to the mountain pastures.